Cristina’s operates the “Sexi-Mexi” food truck during festival season in the spring, summer and fall. We lovingly refer to our food as Sexi-Mexi Cuisine, using our south-central Mexican heritage as a basis for a unique fusion of Mexican, Asian & New American fare. The Sexi-Mexi food truck can be see throughout the Valley at a variety of music, heritage and food festivals. Check back for details and dates!
Menu items are driven by the availability of local in-season produce to allow utilization of the Café’s garden and nearby farmer’s markets. Our food consists almost entirely of home-made/artisan ingredients. Menu items may include:
- House-Made Chorizo Breakfast Burrito — $8
- Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito — $7
- Fresh Fruit – Apples, bananas, etc. — $1
- Assorted Home-Made Pastries — $2 to $4
- Locally roasted coffee — $2
Lunch & Dinner ~ Burritos & Tacos
Available gluten free.
- Cristina’s Crazy Cuban – local pork, black beans, avocado, pickled onions, jalapeños, cheese & chipotle aioli. — $10
- East Indian Chicken Burrito – Curried chicken in tomato-masala sauce, pineapple & rice — $10
- Curried Shrimp – Shrimp, purple cabbage, rice curried coconut sauce. — $10
- Black Bean Mamma — $10
- Quesadillas (For kids) — $5
- Crabill’s Beef Jerky
- Hot Chocolate
- Fair Trade Coffee
- Fresh Mint Lemonade
- Rt. 11 Potato Chips
- Fresh Fruit Parfait
We have participated in events ranging from 3,000 to 14,000 people. High volume is not an impediment to providing fresh food with quality ingredients. Our food truck has a small physical footprint and we leverage our experienced staff in order have the manpower, equipment and high quality product to prepare delicious food for patrons 24 hours day & night.